Coupons

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am so thankful.

I am a day behind on Multitude Mondays this week. Yesterday was Chris's birthday so I tried my best to make it a good day for him.  He actually said it was his favorite birthday ever!!!!!!

1. thankful for Christopher.  I really do have a wonderful husband.  We may not agree at times, but he is a good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He takes care of me and his kids.

2.  Natalie cutting her own hair on Sunday night.  We got it fixed (kind of) at the beauty parlor Monday.  She loved going and they actually fixed her hair.

3. i-Phone--I never ever thought I would own an apple product but I really do love this new phone.  Chris kinda talked me into it as he needed a notebook pad for school work. 

4. Start of new healthy eating plan.  Lost 1.5lbs since Sunday!!!

5.  A few good hours of NON fibro time last week.  THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! I put that time to good use too:

before and after:






Paint party!!!!!!!!!!!












from this:
to this:

6. Nathan jumping in Pool all alone:


7. My sweet sweet Devin.  This boy has the silliest, sweetest heart ever.


8. Working at Church Saturday making boxes of food from food bank to hand out.  This was a very neat thing to do.  I was so proud also of Shawn and Devin.  If you know them you know how extremely lazy they are.  They were hustling and very happy to be working. We will definitely be volunteering again next month.

9.  Forgiveness

10.  LOVE this verse:  Galatians 6: 4-5 Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment