This has been a very hard week mentally, emotionally, physically. I have been having a hard time sleeping which messes up the fibro I have.
this week I am thankful for:
1. my husband. He really does always make sure the house is thriving.
2. thankful the wildfires in TX did not burn any more homes down than it did.
3. the heat!!!!!!!!!!
4. the stockpile of HBA and food I have.
5. Seeing MR. Coupon Nathan Engles on Extreme couponing with his mom on Wednesday on TLC. He has had a huge impact on my life and my families life. I would be lost without the website he created.
6.Christopher getting involved in making sure I have a flowerbed to put flowers in this summer.
7. i am thankful that my mama taught me and my siblings how to be frugal and how to not waste money.
8. thankful that my dad and brother are going to go to our house in NC and pick up what was left after the tornadoes hit this past weekend. I know I can always count on them for anything.
9. Sheppard AFB--very impressed with how they handled the fire situation here last Friday.
10. my imagination.
hopefully this week will be better sleep wise. when I don't get sleep my fibro really loves to act up.