This week I am thankful for:
1. Loss of 7 pounds of weight
2. sending coupons to Guam and Japan to support our troops overseas (sent 7 lg priority boxes so far)
3. we use coupons---i am so glad to be a part of an honest couponing community.
5. thankful that God is here right beside me through the ups and downs. Things may be rough but I am not doing this alone. He's never failed me before. Always blessed me tremendously.
6. Thankful for the homeless man I met last week. It was like Jesus was speaking to me. This man definitely had the Holy Spirit in his soul and he told me so many things that only God would know. He told me to keep talking to God 24/7.
7. my imagination
8. painting 4 pieces of furniture for Natalie.
9. talking to my sister on Sat. She has lost 37 lbs!!!!!
10. the messes my kids make (i had to remind myself several times in the last week that if they were not here there would be no messes--so thankful for my kids)