1. cold water to drink
2. healing from pain/tiredness to work at church food bank Saturday
4. walking 1 1/2 miles today!!
5. my mama sending $ to buy the kids winter clothes/coats. She has always put her children first ALWAYS. I appreciate her so much. I was wondering how I was going to be able to afford coats/pants/long sleeve clothes for kids but she sent us $ without me even asking last week.
6. My Natalie. That girl is so sweet. She is so gentle with me always.
7. Celebration of Discipline book. It is opening me up (in my own eyes) in ways I never imagined a book could.
8. My green thumb. We got more flowers last week from the base and I planted them Saturday. They are already looking beautiful. My flowers from last spring are still beautiful as can be too. Thank you Lord.
9. Your word. Lord you have it all laid out in front of us. Everything we need to know is right there in your word. EVERYTHING.
10. Christopher carving out the pumpkins for us Saturday. He did Foofa, I did Brobee, and Devin did Green lantern symbol. Shawn is still thinking of his design.
Muno treat box (for trunk or treat night)
Devin and his huge muscles.
AAWWW. Natalie sleeping on Nathan.
Christopher and Natalie. She has a star rainbow painted on her face from school carnival.